Pan London Autism Schools Network – Research Group
PLASN-R is a network of senior leaders from autism specialist schools in London and surrounding areas, alongside autism researchers from a range of London-based universities. Together, the goal is to identify priorities for research, share best practices in educational and research settings, and co-design/co-produce research. This initiative is particularly important since the children and young people in PLASN-R schools are often excluded from research opportunities due to the nature of their support needs.
CRAE lead: Laura Crane
- Issue 5: Please click here
- Issue 4: Please click here
- Issue 3: Please click here
- Issue 2: Please click here
- Issue 1: Please click here
- Parsons, S., Charman, T., Faulkner, R., Ragan, J., Wallace, S., Wittemeyer, K. (2013) Commentary – Bridging the research and practice gap in autism: The importance of creating research partnerships with schools. Autism.