Role: Research Assistant – CRAE
Bio: Audrey has worked on NIHR funded systematic reviews, including in autism and mental health, since 2019. She completed her PhD on Heterogeneity in meta-analyses in psychology at Northumbria University in 2019. Audrey is also an Associate Lecturer in Psychology at The Open University.
Research Summary: Alongside an interest in autism, Audrey also has a strong interest in mental health and wellbeing, as well as in open science, meta-analysis and replicability.
Current research and activities: Audrey is currently a Research Assistant on a systematic review of RCTs looking at language interventions for autistic people.
- Hönekopp, J., & Linden, A. H. (2022). Heterogeneity estimates in a biased world. PloS one, 17(2), e0262809. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0262809
- Linden, A. H., & Hönekopp, J. (2021). Heterogeneity of research results: A new perspective from which to assess and promote progress in psychological science. Perspectives on Psychological Science, 16(2), 358-376. https://doi.org/10.1177/1745691620964193
- Linden, A. H., & Sillence, E. (2021). “I’m finally allowed to be me”: parent-child estrangement and psychological wellbeing. Families, Relationships and Societies, 10(2), 325-341. https://doi.org/10.1332/204674319X15647593365505
- Buzzetti, E., Linden, A., Best, L. M., Madden, A. M., Roberts, D., Chase, T. J., … & Gurusamy, K. S. (2021). Lifestyle modifications for nonalcohol‐related fatty liver disease: a network meta‐analysis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, (6). https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD013156.pub2
- Komolafe, O., Buzzetti, E., Linden, A., Best, L. M., Madden, A. M., Roberts, D., … & Gurusamy, K. S. (2021). Nutritional supplementation for nonalcohol‐related fatty liver disease: a network meta‐analysis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, (7). https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD013157.pub2